Weight – 1.35 caratsMeasurements – 7.8 x 5.6 x 3 mmColor – Light BlueVariety - SapphireCut – Cushion Mixed cutClarity - VSTreatment – None
- NATURAL BLUE SAPPHIRE - 1.35 cts
- The above stone is a natural gemstone earth mined and ethically Sourced – Conflict free, from our own Mines in Sri-Lanka or direct suppliers. Please refer the gemstone certificate or contact us for more information if required.
- If you require more videos / photos prior to purchase, please do no hesitate to contact us and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.
- The gemstone can be re-cut to specification in our in-house lapidary. Please contact us for more information.
- The gemstone can be set into custom made jewellery to your specification. Please contact us for more information.
- Official gemmology report can be obtained on request.
- The gemstone will be shipped carefully packed, fully insured and with Track and Trace. Clearance and custom duties are a responsibility of the buyer.
- Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days of your purchase date or shipment arriving date for a full refund, no questions asked, less shipping. The Shipping Cost of returned goods is paid by the Buyer.
- The goal of our company is to introduce to the world the splendour and glamour of Sri Lankan Fine Gems and Jewellery direct from the source, ethically sourced, preserving its high quality.
- We are proud members of the United Kingdom British Jewellers Association and Sri Lankan Gem and Jewellery Association.
- As an online e-commerce platform, we thrive on our customer satisfaction and positive feedback, therefore we would be very appreciative of all the positive feedback if you are satisfied with our services and products.
Our aim is to have fully satisfied clients and we go out of our way to achieve this. However in any case of a dispute or dissatisfaction, please contact us before leaving negative feedback and we’ll guarantee your satisfaction.
- All of our gemstones are photographed either under natural daylight or fluorescent light. No photoshop or photo editing is done. Please contact us for more photos/videos if needed.
- You could direct message through GemRockAuctions or use one of the following methods:
- Address :- 34-35, Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8DX
- E-Mail :- email@example.com
- Tel :- 0044 7886355029
- Web :- www.crystalmyths.co.uk