Species: Natural Corundum
Variety: Color change Sapphire
IGI report no.: 345813810
Shape and cut: Oval mixed cut
Carat weight: 2.67 Carat
Colour grade: Daylight: Purplish Blue, Artificial light: Purple (Transparent)
Clarity grade: Very Small Inclusions
Measurements: 8.50 x 6.46 x 4.96 mm
Origin: Sri Lanka
Treatment: No indications of treatment have been found.
Comments: Color change effect
Any expression on geographic origin is an opinion based on observation and analytical data gathered.
- All gems are sent with certificate.
All photos are magnifications to show the imperfection in the stone as
well as possible. Of course these are much less visible to the naked
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings.
- Please have a good look at the photos and the certificate before bidding.
- Secure shipping with Swiss Post.
- We are not responsible for custom taxes or other additional tax payments in your country.