|Dimensions (mm)||9.44 x 7.07 x 5.21mm|
|Weight (carats)||3.12 carats|
Jeremejevite is a rare aluminium borate mineral with variable fluoride and hydroxide ions. Its chemical formula is Al6B5O15(F,OH)3.
It was first described in 1883 for an occurrence on Mt. Soktui, Nerschinsk district, Adun-Chilon Mountains, Siberia. It was named after Russian mineralogist Pavel Vladimirovich Eremeev (Jeremejev, German) (1830–1899).
It occurs as a late hydrothermal phase in granitic pegmatites in association with albite, tourmaline, quartz and rarely gypsum. It has also been reported in the Pamir Mountains of Tajikistan, Namibia and the Eifel district, Germany.
|Information||Item Specific Data|
|GEMSTONE VARIETY||Natural Jeremejevite|
|CLARITY||VS ( Eye Clean with a Interesting In swirly inclusion)|
|SHAPE OR CUT||Rectangular , with Trenched corners|
|MEASUREMENTS||9.44 x 7.07 x 5.21 mm.|
|LUSTER||Vitreous / Good|
|REFRACTIVE INDEX||1.653 - 1.1783 (DR- 0.130)|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||3.28 (+/-, 0.1)|
|HARDNESS||6.5 - 7.5 (ref. data)|
|COMPOSITION||Rare aluminium borate mineral with variable fluoride and hydroxide ions|
|CERTIFICATE||Included - EGL Memo|
About us -
Our ethos is to exceed our customers’ expectations with unrivalled quality and value for money, striving always to source pieces that are as unique as the individual who seeks them.
All our items are genuine earth-mined Natural Gemstones & are always inspected and authenticated by our in-house GIA Qualified Gemmologists before being listed.
We are also registered with the National Gem & Jewellery Authority
- The cost for Standard Shipping is Free. The Cost of Expedited International Shipping is $30. Expedited Shipping may not be available in all countries.
- Products are shipped usually within two business days (Monday - Friday, 9am- 4.00pm Local Time. National/ Statutory Holidays falling on weekdays not considered business days.) on general terms and conditions of the carrier. Orders on a Friday will not be shipped till the following Monday or on statutory holidays, the following Tuesday.
- Standard Shipping usually takes between 14-21 business days (from time of shipment NOT time of payment) and Expedited Shipping 7-14 business days. This may vary depending on the holding times of the applicable customs procedures of your country, “High Volume” seasons, eg. Christmas etc.., Postal strikes, natural/manmade disasters or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Aabharana.
- The Buyer is responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges or any other additional cost required by your country.
- Once a purchase has been shipped, you will be notified of a Tracking Number. In most countries, this tracking number may be used to trace the item through the delivery process or make inquiries about delayed/lost items through your local carrier unless otherwise specified.
- Providing a Tracking number means that the item/s are Registered Articles in the Postal system and this usually requires a Delivery Confirmation/ Receipt to be physically signed by the receiver. Therefore, we cannot be held liable for purchases which are shipped to a P.O Box address unless expressly agreed otherwise. We encourage you to provide us with a Street Address to facilitate the safe & timely receipt of purchase. Expedited items cannot be sent to a PO Box address.
- For multiple orders with Expedited International Shipping, Combined Shipping for up to 5 items is possible depending on its weight with a combined and handling fee of 2$ additional per item.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 2 (Two) Business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Aabharana cannot be held liable for any loss that may be incurred for items shipped to a third-party logistics & consolidation company used by a Buyer.
Return & Refund Policy
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days of your purchase date or shipment arriving date. The Shipping Cost of returned goods is paid by the Buyer.
We hold the right to request photographic proof at this time. You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase.
Guide lines: - All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, certificates or warranty cards and all accessories.
Aabharana is not responsible for personal items left or shipped with returned merchandise. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model / style.
Aabharana is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any item bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the item only.
No Return/Exchange on any item that shows tamper or misuse
PLEASE NOTE - International Sales taxes may apply to some countries
Thank you for your interest in our listing & Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or assistance!
Reserve has not been met
|Starts||6th Dec 2017 10:25pm PST|
|Ends||27th Dec 2017 10:20pm PST|
|Express Shipping||$0.00||7 Days|
|Registered Shipping||$0.00||21 Days|
|Standard Shipping||$0.00||21 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $0.00 (optional)|