This is an unusual color for Oregon sunstone, a warm orange color. It has just the right amount of schiller (copper platelet inclusions) to improve the quality.
- Weight: 6.65 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.2
- Origin: Little Eagle Butte, Oregon
- Color: Orange w/a few small schiller platelets
- Clarity: VS
- Cut: "Click" by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 8 (upper fine)
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.