Paid and shipped - no feedback left after 60 days
|Dimensions (mm)||63.5 x 44 x 26mm|
|Weight (carats)||283.495 carats|
Prehnite Apophylite rare mineral
2.5 inches long 2 oz. Prehnite Apophylite rare mineral specimen
stock # superzeolite8
Prehnite is a fairly strong crystal, quite resistant to pressures and scratching. It is composed of aluminum, calcium and silicon with a few specimens containing small trace of iron as well. It is considered a secondary or second stage mineral, meaning that the crystal did not form during the initial volcanic activity, but instead the crystals were form by events caused by the volcano, much after the fact.
Initially Prehnite was rare, South Africa being the only known location for many, many years. Eventually pockets of the stone were found throughout the world, including the US, Canada, Austria, Germany, France and India.
Apophyllite if in the zeolite family, and is typically either clear or green in color. It is connected with the crown and third eye chakras but it can assist with other chakras too. When placed on the heart chakra for instance, it creates a profound sense of well being. When used in the crown and third eye chakra it helps to open those chakras and bring in a connected state of being. Apophyllite is an attunement stone, it creates a conscious connection between the physical form & spiritual realm. Apophyllite is an excellent meditation tool that will help with perceiving the connection of all things in creation, as well as your role in balancing the earth’s energies. In meditation with Apophyllite, focus on entering the stone itself. Once you get in the stone, you can travel in all directions of past, present and future lives and knowledge.
* As always we emphasize that the information * regarding the metaphysical properties
* of stones is intuitive,
* and not scientifically verified.
* This field is one of speculation and exploration,
* and individuals are encouraged to use discrimination
* to determine what is true for them.
* we cannot guarantee any results * with any stone or jewelry item.
* We advocate individual responsibility * for one’s exploration of these ideas,
* and we do not advocate the use of stones * as a substitute for medical or psychological care.
* Our stones are not intended to treat or cure any disease or ailment.
|Starts||26th Feb 2018 8:05pm PST|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$26.80||21 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|