Paid and shipped - no feedback left after 60 days
|Dimensions (mm)||63.5 x 29 x 26mm|
|Weight (carats)||326.02 carats|
Prehnite rare mineral specimen
2.5 inches long 2.3 oz. Prehnite rare mineral specimen
stock # satsangzeolite21
Prehnite is a fairly strong crystal, quite resistant to pressures and scratching. It is composed of aluminum, calcium and silicon with a few specimens containing small trace of iron as well. It is considered a secondary or second stage mineral, meaning that the crystal did not form during the initial volcanic activity, but instead the crystals were form by events caused by the volcano, much after the fact.
* As always we emphasize that the information * regarding the metaphysical properties
* of stones is intuitive,
* and not scientifically verified.
* This field is one of speculation and exploration,
* and individuals are encouraged to use discrimination
* to determine what is true for them.
* we cannot guarantee any results * with any stone or jewelry item.
* We advocate individual responsibility * for one’s exploration of these ideas,
* and we do not advocate the use of stones * as a substitute for medical or psychological care.
* Our stones are not intended to treat or cure any disease or ailment.
does not come with dime.
|Starts||27th Feb 2018 2:46pm PST|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$26.80||21 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|