Paid and shipped - no feedback left after 60 days
|Dimensions (mm)||63.5 x 31 x 26mm|
|Weight (carats)||368.544 carats|
Quartz rare mineral specimen
2.5 inches long 2.6 oz. Quartz rare mineral specimen
stock # superzeolite24
Quartz is a power stone, and has been called as well as considered world wide as the “Universal Crystal”. It is the most recognized type of crystal, and what many people envision when the thought of “crystal” comes to mind. In fact there are many different types of Quartz, in quite a variety of colors.
“Rock Crystal” Encompasses a large family of stones and crystals, all of which are made up primarily of silicon dioxide, one of the most common and most important substances in the world. Crystals of pure Quartz, generally six-sided, can be found in all shades and colors. Quartz crystals grow singularly or in groups and take on different shapes according to the temperature at the time of their formation. Quartz crystals can also contain other minerals “frozen” within, as in Rutilated Quartz. Quartz can be formed of microscopic crystals and take on entirely different appearances and qualities.
* As always we emphasize that the information * regarding the metaphysical properties
* of stones is intuitive,
* and not scientifically verified.
* This field is one of speculation and exploration,
* and individuals are encouraged to use discrimination
* to determine what is true for them.
* we cannot guarantee any results * with any stone or jewelry item.
* We advocate individual responsibility * for one’s exploration of these ideas,
* and we do not advocate the use of stones * as a substitute for medical or psychological care.
* Our stones are not intended to treat or cure any disease or ailment.
|Starts||26th Feb 2018 8:12pm PST|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$26.80||21 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|