Gorgeous, eye clean zircon, originally mined in Tanzania, precision cut in a pear design by Loren Brown. This stone has a rich reddish orange color with lots of sparkle.
- Weight: 9.51 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 15.4 x 11.1 x 7.1
- Origin: Tanzania
- Color: 10R 6/14 (Vivid Reddish Orange)
- Clarity: VVS+ (eye clean)
- Cut: "Compear" by Robert Strickland, cut by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 9.5 (upper extra fine)
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.