This gem was cut from one of only five known crystals of Chrome Tourmaline with Strontium as a component. The strontium alters the color a little from the deep green normally seen in chrome tourmalines. A GIA report (see last photo) is included with your purchase together with the cutting diagram used. Free insured international shipping included.
- Weight: 6.16 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 12.8 x 8.3 x 8.4
- Origin: Landanai, Tanzania
- Color: 2.5G 6/12 (vivid green) and 5GY 6/12 (vivid yellowish green)
- Clarity: VVS (eye clean)
- Cut: "Morph" by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 10 (upper extra fine - as good as it gets)
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.