We will probably send this one for heating once we have a few more ready to go. Until then, we offer it exactly as it came out of the ground in the event someone would like it this way.
- Weight: 1.62 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 8.7 x 6.5 x 5.1
- Origin: Merelani Hills, Tanzania
- Color: Brownish red and violet
- Clarity: FL (flawless - 10x loupe clean)
- Cut: "smpoval" by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade:
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.