The cor gems mission is to deliver the best customer service on Earth!
FREE Returns & Exchanges
- Free return shipping & No restocking fee.
- 60-day return period.
- Comprehensive coverage for all your cor gems purchases.
- Receive your item or get your money back. Guaranteed.
FREE Tracked & Insured Shipping!
- Complimentary shipping with door-to-door tracking and comprehensive insurance
Shipment via USPS, PostNL, Asendia, Canada Post, or FedEx
Average Delivery Times
- Canada/USA: 3 - 10 business days
- Western Europe & Australia: 10 - 21 business days
- Rest of the world: 14 - 30 business days
- Delivery may be delayed by customs
Species: Natural Tanzanite
Dimensions: 10.63 x 8.03 x 4.59 mm
Treatment: Unheated & Untreated. Guaranteed.*
*Almost all tanzanite is heated and gemological testing cannot always determine the presence/absence of treatment; however, as we are sourcing direct, we are confident that this piece is unheated.
Origin: D-Block Mine, Merelani Hills, Tanzania
Carat Weight: 3.42 carats
*This is the official GIA Color; however, this is a pleochroic stone also exhibiting various shades of green, blue, gray, violet, and purple.
Cut: Modified Cushion Brilliant
Clarity: VVS; Loupe-Clean**
*Images are taken with a macro lens! The inclusions appear much larger in the images; most of the inclusions are invisible to the naked eye. The images are zoomed in up to 15 times or more to show detail.
Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
Report Number: 1349206173
Instagram: @cor_gemsYouTube: https://tinyurl.com/yxbu3j3n
ShippingTracked & Insured. Always.
- All cor gems parcels are shipped with tracking and comprehensive insurance.
- Take a full 14 calendar days to combine as many purchases into one order as you like.
- Priority/Express shipping services are available at cost.
Restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
- The inventory of gemstones we can provide customers with is thousands of times larger than what we can offer on GemRock Auctions
- We have access to the best gems on Earth. Including:
- Burmese rubies, Kashmir sapphire, Colombian emerald, Ceylon Padparadscha, Jedi spinel, Russian alexandrite and demantoid, Brazilian Paraíba