Once you have purchased a gemstone or gem related item from Pesebeche Trading Company of New Mexico and have made payment to our PayPal account within 24 hours of purchasing we will then begin working on shipping your item.
- Pesebeche usually ships within 24 hours of payment for auction. Exceptions to this are on purchases made on Saturday or Sunday. These shipments will go out on the subsequent Monday.
- Pesebeche uses USPS First Class Priority Mail and USPS First Class International Priority Mail for shipments of all single item gemstones.
- Pesebeche uses USPS Flat Rate Boxes for any and all multiple item purchases.
- When you purchase multiple gemstones within the United States, your shipping upgrade to USPS Flat Rate Box is FREE.
- ALL Shipping Insurance will be quoted individually and separate from the purchase and standard shipping charges.
- If you are purchasing gems from a country outside Europe, North America, China, Japan or Australia, we claim no responsibility for lost or stolen goods. Once the package leaves the last sorting facility in the United States, if the package is lost or stolen, we do not offer refunds or shipping insurance. So be advised if you are purchasing from a country outside those listed above.
- Be advised that duty fees may exist for shipping gemstones to your countries. Gemstone parcels are occasionally subject to duty tax upon entering a variety of countries.
- Refunds accepted within 14 days of receiving the item.
Pesebechetradeco ships items with the following shipping providers: