The cor gems mission is to deliver the best customer service on Earth!
Any-Reason Returns & Exchanges
- Free return shipping.
- 60-day return period.
- 100% refund; no restocking fee.
- 10% bonus credit on exchanges.
- Comprehensive coverage for all your cor gems purchases.
- Receive your item or get your money back. Guaranteed.
A dedicated team of Customer Service Heroes
- 12-hour average response time.
- 100% Positive feedback.
Complimentary Tracked & Insured Shipping!
- Complimentary shipping via:
- USPS (for US customers)
- Canada Post (for Canadian customers)
- Asendia International (for all other customers
- All shipping services include:
- Comprehensive online track and trace
- Full liability coverage against damage/loss
Species: Natural Spinel
Treatment: Unheated & Untreated. Guaranteed.
Origin: The Jedi Mines of Man Sin, Mogok, Burma (Myanmar)
Measurements: 4 x 4 x 2 mm
cor gems Item Number: 0050
Carat Weight: 0.39 carats
Color: VIVID JEDI RED*
Cut: Modified Square Cushion Cut
*The Jedi red color is confirmed by the GFCO Star Report!
Rather than buying from the secondary markets, our buyers are buying directly in Burma to ensure the absolute finest material is selected. As a result, we are able to offer spinels exhibiting the vivid Jedi red of gem collectors' dreams! When we say these stones have top color, we mean bright, open, intensely-saturated reds with touches of pinks that will make you fall in love! This material just glows...Literally! Please take a look at the pictures to see the vibrant fluorescence under UV light.The exceptional color of these stones is not just our opinion; these exceptional spinels were designated JEDI Red by the prestigious GFCO Gemological Laboratory. Do not miss this opportunity to own true Jedi material at an exceptional price.
Certification PLEASE NOTE: A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE REPORT IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE; THE REPORT IS FOR THE ENTIRE LOT OF 23 STONES!
A JPG FILE OF THE REPORT WILL BE SENT TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL!
We would love to get a separate report for each stone; however, as these are smaller stones, a report for the entire lot is the most appropriate method for both ensuring the material is natural, untreated, Burmese spinel and keeping prices low for your valued customers!
GFCO Gemological Laboratory (Switzerland) - Star Report
AA18567F Code Number: 6004-27
Instagram: @cor_gemsYouTube: https://tinyurl.com/yxbu3j3n
ShippingTracked & Insured. Always.
- All cor gems parcels are shipped with tracking and comprehensive insurance.
- Take a full 14 calendar days to combine as many purchases into one order as you like.
- Priority/Express shipping services are available at cost.
Restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
- The inventory of gemstones we can provide customers with is thousands of times larger than what we can offer on GemRock Auctions
- We have access to the best gems on Earth. Including:
- Burmese rubies, Kashmir sapphire, Colombian emerald, Ceylon Padparadscha, Jedi spinel, Russian alexandrite and demantoid, Brazilian Paraíba