amazing , thank you, LKJr
|Dimensions (mm)||not provided|
|Weight (carats)||not provided|
Weight: 75.70 cts app.
Size: 190 x 20 x 1 mm app
950 HALLMARKED PERUVIAN SILVER
PERU is one of the top five largest producers of silver in the world with 111.6 million onces of silver produced in 2010.
In 2010, the first 5 silver producing countries produce 60% of world production of silver.
- Peru (111.6 million ounces of silver)
- Mexico (96.4 million ounces of silver)
- China (75.4 million ounces of silver)
- Australia (55.6 million ounces of silver)
- Chile (51.5 million ounces of silver)
Peru and Mexico are very old silver’s countries (since 1500), and their silver’s production remains among the top five nations of silver for decades, even centuries.
|Starts||31st Aug 2011 5:48pm PDT|
|Registered Shipping||$15.00||14 Days|
|Standard Shipping - Untracked||$5.00||28 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|