Bolivian Amethyst, cut in an original design that provides a pixelated look. The blue flashes in the stone are really there, not simply an environmental reflection. There are some fine scratches on a couple of the crown facets, sorry. They aren't noticeable unless the stone is tilted just perfectly to reflect the light.
- Weight: 32.52 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 24.7 x 16.0 x 12.8
- Origin: Bolivia
- Color: 5P 5/12 (strong purple), several shades of purple/violet/blue
- Clarity: FL (10x loupe clean)
- Cut: "Rectify" by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 9 (lower extra-fine) would be a 10 if it weren't for the tiny scratches.
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.