It has a cloudy area in it, but it also has very nice color. It also has some intense needle inclusions, will see if we can get a closeup photo soon. Overall, a very pretty gem for a bargain price.
- Weight: 4.64 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 10.1 x 8.7 x 6.7
- Origin: Mahenge, Tanzania
- Color: 2.5RP 5/10 (strong reddish purple)
- Clarity: SI2 (needles and a cloud)
- Cut: "Corner cut simplicity" by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 6
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International's grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone.