The cor gems mission is to deliver the best customer service on Earth!
Any-Reason Returns & Exchanges
- Free return shipping.
- 60-day return period.
- 100% refund; no restocking fee.
- Comprehensive coverage for all your cor gems purchases.
- Receive your item or get your money back. Guaranteed.
A dedicated team of Customer Service Heroes
- 12-hour average response time.
- 100% Positive feedback.
Complimentary Tracked & Insured Shipping!
- Complimentary shipping via USPS First Class Mail or Asendia International Priority
- Comprehensive online track and trace
- Full liability coverage against damage/loss
Species: Natural Spinel
Treatment: Unheated & Untreated. Guaranteed.
Origin: Mahenge, Ulanga District, Morogoro Region, Tanzania
Dimensions: 6.56 x 6.61 x 3.69 mm
Carat: 1.22 carats
Cut: Modified Oval
Certification w/ E-Verification
Chanthaburi Gemological Laboratory (GLC) - Report: A65961
Restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
- The inventory of gemstones we can provide customers with is thousands of times larger than what we can offer on GemRock Auctions
- We have access to the best gems on Earth. Including:
- Burmese rubies, Kashmir sapphire, Colombian emerald, Ceylon Padparadscha, Jedi spinel, Russian alexandrite and demantoid, Brazilian Paraíba
- We also have FANCY Diamonds!
- Pink, Blue, Lots of Yellow, and occasionally some REDS!
- GIA Certified Untreated Natural Fancy