Perfect stones and great service
|Dimensions (mm)||30 x 24 x 4.5mm|
|Weight (carats)||21 carats|
‘The Best Gems on the Web!’
Gem-A Corporate Member
ShangrilaGems are a RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER
All our gems are fully traceable from the Mine to you the Customer
This is genuine Tibetan Turquoise purchased on our last visit to this mysterious and fascinating land. The colors of the stones there are simply amazing. Tibetans use Turquoise in traditional jewelry because of its immense healing properties - as described below. Tibetan Turquoise is the best and the most colorful. It is natural material - NOT TREATED. There is much synthetic and stabilised material on the market so please be aware.
Please read our terms and conditions on our profile before bidding. Many thanks.
*Turquoise is known as a stone of protection and communication.
* It is a stone most attune to the thymus gland, an important organ of the immune system.
* It opens the Throat Chakra, for clear communication, creativity and serenity.
* It is a balancer of Yin and Yang, it energizes the meridians and cleanses the Aura.
* Turquoise is used on the Third Eye Chakra for increasing our intuition.
* Good for muscular/skeletal pain, backache, arthritis and skin disorders. A great immune booster, it protects and detoxifies from alcohol, poison, pollution and x-ray/sun radiation. Turquoise helps anorexia, headache and asthma, hearing, high blood pressure and depression.
Please don't buy from this supplier. I had a very bad experience with them. My item was over a month late and the tracking did not update. I had no idea when or if it is coming. Shangrila gems said wait a couple time and after a while stopped responding.
The Gemstone Sheriff program allows our members to request an audit on any auction, which is completed by an independent Gemologist who assesses the accuracy of the item description and pictures.
|Starts||26th Oct 2019 3:04pm PDT|
|Registered Shipping||$14.95||7 days|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$14.95||7 days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $4.00 (optional)|